Ausglass is the national body for the promotion of contemporary glass art in Australia.
We are an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has a passion for the artistic use of glass.
Our members are artists, students, crafts people, collectors, galleries, suppliers, hobbyists and businesses. We are about promoting glass artists and crafts people in Australia. Our goal is to advance Australian glass art by fostering communication and information exchange between members and interested parties.
The current officeholders for Ausglass are shown here.
- To convene National Conferences
- To disseminate information and services to members.
- To represent members' interests, nationally and internationally
- To encourage prizes, exhibitions, scholarships and other opportunities for glass artists
- To promote Australian glass art internationally
- To manage and maintain the Vicki Torr Memorial Fund, a separately existing charitable fund, established to award prizes for excellence in Australian glass art making.
The Consitution for Ausglass (The Australian Association of Glass Artists) Ltd is available here.